[Comtec Announce] [Core Network] Maintenance window 19th September 2015 - Update 4

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Sun Sep 20 01:05:29 BST 2015

Replacement hardware has been installed and the network is now stable.

Due to this issue, we will need to complete the tidy-up work tomorrow;
this is not expected to be service-affecting, but as we will be
working close to live equipment it is "at risk".

We apologise for the overrunning of this maintenance.

Regards

David Croft

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.