[Comtec Announce] Service Alert 12/12/2012

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Dec 12 09:59:53 GMT 2012

We observed a partial network outage causing our network to split in
two between 09:26 and 09:42. This would have impacted reachability to
certain destinations.

This was caused by an accidental loss of redundancy by our London
transport provider during maintenance works last night, and a
simultaneous and unrelated outage on our BT 21CN circuit.

We have confirmed that our London transport links are now redundant again.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.