[Comtec Announce] Service Alert 02/11/2012 - Update #4

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:24:13 GMT 2012

NTT have provided us with the attached outage report. We are therefore
closing this ticket at this time.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.