[Comtec Announce] Service Alert 02/11/2012

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Fri Nov 2 00:21:43 GMT 2012

At 00:02 our monitoring systems alerted us to network issues with our NTT
transit. We have raised a fault with NTT who have confirmed an unscheduled
outage on their Telehouse router, which remains unresponsive.

We are currently using other transit routes to avoid the trouble spot.
Customers may have noted packet loss to certain durations between 00:02 and
00:12. We will continue to route around NTT until they issue an all-clear.

IP Voice services and those reached through our extensive peering
arrangements remain unaffected.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.