[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 4th November 2012

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Fri Oct 26 08:17:00 BST 2012

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on our network:

Date: Sunday, 4th November 2012
Start time: 15:00 UTC
End time: 18:00 UTC

Purpose

Firewall and IDS maintenance at our Comtec House (LSREI01) data centre.

Impact

The project plan for this work calls for no customer-visible outage
due to the redundant nature of these devices. However we are also
aware of a defect in the current software version that means there is
a likelihood of a few minutes loss of service during this window for
hosted customers at Comtec House.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#NGP-595-16849].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.