[Comtec Announce] 21CN: Openreach maintenance in September and October

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Thu Oct 6 18:21:42 BST 2011

We have been advised that the remaining devices will be upgraded on
the 10th of October. 21CN customers should be aware that there will be
a 1 minute loss of service at around 03:00 BST.

This does not apply to 21CN customers who have already been advised of
a different date for their upgrade.

We will be monitoring all circuits to make sure service is restored
quickly. However, if you experience any issues following this work,
please contact the NOC.

Original announcement follows.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.