[Comtec Announce] IP Voice: Maintenance window 15th June 2011

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Jun 15 12:24:59 BST 2011

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on the
IP Voice platform.

Date: Wednesday, 15th June 2011
Start time: 21:00 BST (20:00 UTC)
End time: 23:00 BST (22:00 UTC)

Purpose

Software upgrades on our primary link with the IP Voice platform.

Impact

Software upgrades will be performed our primary peering with the IP
Voice platform. During this time, calls will progress across our
redundant peering. No impact to service is expected.

Please contact the NOC if you experience any issues after this work.

Best regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.