[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 3rd June 2011

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed May 18 16:04:01 BST 2011

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled by BT
on the 21CN network:

Date: Friday, 3rd June 2011
Start time: 01:00 BST (00:00 UTC)
End time: 05:00 BST (04:00 UTC)

Purpose

BT will be performing a software upgrade on the switch servicing our 21CN hub.

Impact

All 21CN access clients will experience an outage of approximately 3
minutes during this window.

No other services will be impacted, however services hosted in our
Reigate (LSREI01) data centre will be "at-risk" to a simultaneous
outage in our diverse transport circuits.

The BT PEW reference for this work is PW160414.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.