[Comtec Announce] Connectivity issue 2nd October 2007

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Oct 2 23:00:47 BST 2007

NTL report that they were having a MSO (Major Service Outage) in
various locations including the London Docklands area where our
circuit terminates.

We have not yet received confirmation that the issue is resolved but I
note that we have been stable for almost an hour now. We will continue
to monitor the situation.

We will be requesting further information as to the cause of this
outage over the coming days.

Regards,

David