[Comtec Announce] [ADSL/FTTC] Service Alert 10th April 2018 - Update 1

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Apr 10 11:45:46 BST 2018

This is an incident notification regarding ADSL/FTTC services.

Date: Tuesday, 10th April 2018
Start time: 11:00 BST

Services affected:

ADSL/FTTC circuits provided by TTB (excluding BT and Cloud Ethernet FTTC).

Report:

We are aware of an issue on the TTB network that has cause a large
number of ADSL/FTTC customers to disconnect.

TTB have informed us that a core device within their network has
failed and customers should be reconnecting automatically via
alternate routes.

If your device does not reconnect automatically, we recommend
power-cycling it. If it still does not reconnect, please open a ticket
with noc at comtec.com or by phone to 0845 899 1423.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.