[Comtec Announce] [Core Network] Service Alert 5th January 2016

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Jan 5 05:27:31 GMT 2016

This is an incident notification regarding a temperature event at site
CLBIS02 (Interxion LON1).

Date: Tuesday, 5th January 2016
Start time: 03:35 GMT

Services affected:

Services hosted at or terminating in site CLBIS02 (Interxion LON1).

Report:

Comtec NOC observed cooling failure at site CLBIS02 at 03:35 and the
temperature has been rising steadily since. At this time we have no
information from Interxion on the cause of the failure or estimated
time to repair, therefore we regrettably have taken the decision to
shut down this site to prevent equipment damage until temperature and
humidity begin to normalise.

Services hosted in CLBIS02 (Interxion LON1) will be affected, along
with Cloud Ethernet circuits single-homed to this site. Resilient
connections will fail over to other sites automatically.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#GJK-875-91806].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.