[Comtec Announce] [Core Network] Maintenance window 19th September 2015

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Aug 26 08:29:26 BST 2015

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled at our
Telecity HEX6-7 (LNPOP02) site:

Start date: Saturday, 19th September 2015
Start time: 12:00 BST (UTC+0100)
End time: 20:00 BST (UTC+0100)

Purpose:

We will be making changes to our core network to support additional
interconnects in our IPVS platform. This work will restore n+3
redundancy to our IPVS interconnection following the work undertaken
to resolve the service alerts on 1st July 2015 and 9th July 2015.

Services affected:

All services hosted in or single-homed out of Telecity HEX6-7
(LNPOP02) including Cloud Ethernet circuits single-homed to this
location. Resilient Cloud Ethernet circuits will fail over to other
sites and therefore not be affected. Services at other sites will not
be affected.

Impact:

HIGH.

Services are at-risk during this window. As part of this work it will
also be necessary to relocate network equipment and therefore there
will be an outage at this location of up to 1 hour during the above
window.

Our engineering team will be working to minimise the extent and
duration of this disruption.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#SNH-216-20775].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.