[Comtec Announce] [Cloud Ethernet] Maintenance window 30th March 2015

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Fri Mar 13 15:09:06 GMT 2015

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled by BT:

Date: Monday, 30th March 2015
Start time: 02:00 GMT
End time: 06:00 GMT

Purpose:

BT have advised us that they will be performing software upgrades on
the 21CN circuit servicing our Interxion (CLBIS02) node.

Services affected:

Cloud Ethernet (All BT variants) terminating in our Interxion (CLBIS02) node.

Impact:

HIGH.

There will be a interruption to all Cloud Ethernet services
single-homed to our Interxion (CLBIS02) node of up to 90 minutes
during this window .

Other services hosted in Interxion will not be affected, and resilient
Cloud Ethernet services will not be affected.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#WFE-225-95249]. BT
PEW ref PW249964.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.