[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] Service Alert 5th March 2015

Adrian Williams Adrian.Williams at comtec.com
Thu Mar 5 15:11:51 GMT 2015

This is an incident notification regarding IP Voice Services.

Date: Thursday, 5th March 2015
Start time: 10:58 GMT
End time: 11:02 GMT

Services affected:

IP Voice Services - Device registration for internet-connected devices.

Report:

At 10:58:31 the engineering team noticed a drop in registrations on our SBC. Registrations automatically began recovering at 10:59:53 and had reached normal levels at 11:02. Less than 10% of users on the platform were potentially affected.

The engineering team is actively investigating the root cause in conjunction with our vendor and we will provide updates as information becomes available.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket:  XMT-446-30448.

Regards,

Adrian Williams
2nd Line Voice and Data Support
Comtec NOC