[Comtec Announce] [Core Network] Maintenance window 4th-15th August 2014

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Jul 22 11:09:31 BST 2014

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled at our
Telecity HEX6-7 (LNPOP02) site:

Start date: Monday, 4th August 2014
Start time: 08:00 BST (UTC+0100)
End date: Friday, 15th August 2014
End time: 17:00 BST (UTC+0100)

Purpose:

The data centre will be performing maintenance on their UPS systems.

Services affected:

All services hosted in or single-homed out of Telecity HEX6-7 (LNPOP02).

Impact:

Low.

TelecityGroup will be carrying out maintenance works on the
uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems at 6/7 Harbour Exchange
from 4th to 15th August 2014 between 08:00 and
17:00 (BST) as part of their planned preventative maintenance programme.

The works will involve isolating the UPS units one at a time to allow
the servicing and testing of all UPS modules and associated batteries.
Each unit will be reinstated before work on the next unit commences.
During this maintenance window there will be a reduced level of
resilience, however we do not anticipate any impact to your services.

Our engineering team will be monitoring the power supply systems at
all times throughout these works.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#AXH-878-96039].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.