[Comtec Announce] [ADSL/FTTC] Service Alert 9th June 2014 - Update 3

David Croft david at sargasso.net
Mon Jun 9 13:08:40 BST 2014

This is an incident notification regarding ADSL/FTTC services.

Date: Monday, 9th June 2014
Start time: 11:00 BST (UTC+0100)

Services affected:

ADSL/FTTC customers, excluding Cloud Ethernet FTTC.

Report:

We are aware of an issue on the BT network that has caused all
ADSL/FTTC customers to disconnect and be unable to reconnect.

We have determined that this issue is not caused by our network and
have escalated this matter with our supplier.

Update: At the moment they are investigating a particular network link
that appears to be the root cause. We have put in a temporary
workaround to allow customers to reconnect while we troubleshoot the
root cause with our supplier.

The next update will be issued in 1 hour.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#ROI-515-53554].

Best regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
IT - Network Engineering

Sargasso Networks
http://www.sargasso.net/

For support enquiries please always contact support at sargasso.net
and not any named individual. UK: 0845 034 5020 USA: 212-400-1694