[Comtec Announce] [QUAR] [Core Network] Maintenance window 6th May 2014

David Croft david.croft at comtec.com
Wed Apr 30 13:12:41 BST 2014

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on one
of our transit connections:

Date: Tuesday, 6th May 2014
Start time: 15:00 BST (UTC+0100)
End time: 18:00 GMT (UTC+0100)

Purpose:

We will be re-routing one of our circuits with one of our transit
providers in order to increase the level of physical resilience.

Services affected:

Internet access.

Impact:

Low.

We will bring the affected circuit out of service before the
maintenance begins, and traffic will be automatically shifted onto
redundant connections. The level of resilience will be reduced
slightly during the maintenance window, however we will still have
diverse links to multiple transit providers.

No outage is anticipated due to the resilient nature of our network
and transit connections, however services are "at-risk" during this
window. IP voice services will be unaffected.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#NNI-221-78467].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Service Delivery Manager

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
DDI: 0845 034 5021
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.