[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] Planned Engineering Work 25th January 2014

Michael Cullen michael.cullen at comtec.com
Mon Jan 20 10:13:57 GMT 2014

Please be advised of the following planned engineering works on our IP Voice platform:

Date: Saturday, 25th January 2014
Start time: 20:00 GMT
End time 22:00 GMT

Purpose:

The Engineering Team will be performing works to move the secondary power connections of some equipment into a new Power Distribution Unit (PDU) into an existing rack location in one of our datacentres between 20:00 on 25/01/2014 and 22:00 on 25/01/2014.

Impact:

Expected impact is LOW.

We are issuing this PEW due to the proximity of these works to live equipment.

There is no expected effect on service to end users as a result of these works and this notice is issued due to the proximity of live equipment which is 'at risk' only.

Our Engineering Team will be closely monitoring all systems and services to ensure any disruption is as brief as possible if experienced.

Regards,

Comtec Network Operation Centre

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.