[Comtec Announce] Service Alert 02/10/2013 - Update 1

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Oct 2 11:51:20 BST 2013

High levels of packet loss were detected with one of our transit
providers. At this time we have shut down all links to Level(3) and
will not return these links to service until we receive
the all-clear.

Certain Internet destinations may have been unreachable while this
issue persisted. Service to our peering partners, including voice
services and most UK destinations, was unaffected.

If you continue to observe any issues, please contact the NOC.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.