[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 30th September 2013

David Croft david at sargasso.net
Mon Sep 16 20:16:51 BST 2013

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on our network:

Date: Monday, 30th September 2013
Start time: 20:01 BST (19:01 UTC)
End time: 23:00 BST (22:00 UTC)

Purpose

Memory upgrades in our Telehouse East (LNPOP01) location.

Impact

ADSL/FTTC customers who lose connectivity during this window should
power cycle their router/modem, whereupon they will be reconnected to
an alternate site.

Due to the resilience in our network, we are not expecting any
operational impact to other customers during this window.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#ZSP-420-20130].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
IT - Network Engineering

Sargasso Networks
http://www.sargasso.net/

For support enquiries please always contact support at sargasso.net
and not any named individual. UK: 0845 034 5020 USA: 212-400-1694