[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] - Service Alert SAA0075

Richard Betson richard.betson at comtec.com
Tue Jul 30 15:26:37 BST 2013

Service Alert
Ref:          SAA0075
Update Number:         1 (original issue)
Update Issued:           30/07/2013 - 14:55
Date/Time:                   30/07/2013 - 14:30

Systems/Services Affected:

Some ISPs DNS servers and some public DNS servers are temporarily not resolving the DNS records for 'yourservices.co.uk' domain.

The following services currently use the 'yourservices.co.uk':-

Provisioning Services - BP and SPA
ACD Wallboard
Phone configuration files servers (Polycom/Cisco/Linksys/Panasonic)
Mobile Office
Call Recording Portal
Service Assurance

Incident Summary