[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 18th May 2013 - Update 2

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Sat May 18 23:06:32 BST 2013

This maintenance has been completed without incident.

Regards,
David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.