[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 21st April 2013 - Update 2

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Sun Apr 21 19:16:06 BST 2013

We have completed this maintenance and all services are operating normally.

If you are experiencing any issues following this work, please contact
noc at comtec.com

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.