[Comtec Announce] EMERGENCY Engineering Work 3rd April 2013 - LNPOP02

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Mon Mar 25 13:36:44 GMT 2013

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on the
electrical supply at our LNPOP02 (Telecity Harbour Exchange 6-7) data
centre:

Date: Wednesday, 3rd April 2013
Start time: 08:00 BST (07:00 UTC)
End time: 17:00 BST (16:00 UTC)

Purpose

During routine infrastructure checks, Telecity has identified a
potential issue with a component within one of the UPS units supplying
power to our equipment.

As a precautionary measure, they will replace the printed circuit
board (PCB) within the UPS unit during this window. Once the PCB is
installed, the engineering team will be calibrating all UPS units,
which is essential to ensure the continued stability of the system.

Impact

The power supply at this location will be non-redundant during this
work, therefore the service will be "at-risk". However we do not
anticipate any impact to your services while these works are carried
out.

In the event of loss of power at this location, customers with
non-redundant circuits served out of this location will be impacted.
Other sites will not be affected.

Our engineering team will be monitoring the power supply systems at
all times while this work is carried out.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#DQU-471-59015].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.