[Comtec Announce] EMERGENCY Engineering Work 25/10/2012 - Comtec House - Update #1

David Croft david.croft at comtec.com
Thu Oct 25 21:38:45 BST 2012

I am pleased to confirm the successful completion of this scheduled
maintenance work without incident.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Service Delivery Manager

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.