[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] Service Alert :09/10/12 08:05 Update #1

Michael Cullen michael.cullen at comtec.com
Tue Oct 9 08:40:42 BST 2012

Please be advised of the following Service Alert on the IP Voice Services platform:

Date: Tuesday, 09/10/2012 08:05

Comtec are aware of an issue on the IP Voice platform that affected customers ability to make or receive calls.

We have raised this issue to BT and their engineers are working on the problem, however it would appear that the issue is now resolved as affected customers are able to make and receive calls in the normal manner.

We are continuing to work with BT and are monitoring the situation and will release another announcement when we have more information.

Regards,

Comtec Network Operation Centre

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.