[Comtec Announce] EMERGENCY Engineering Work 29/09/2012

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Sat Sep 29 19:50:21 BST 2012

We have lost management connectivity to our core router at our LNPOP02
location. This is currently believed to be due to a software bug
causing memory exhaustion.

At this time the device passing traffic normally, however, this is an
unacceptable risk and the situation may quickly degrade further.
Therefore we will be rebooting this device at 23:00 BST. Customers
single homed to this location (including non-redundant 21CN Cloud
Ethernet customers) will experience an outage of up to 10 minutes
while this takes place.

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.