[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] Planned Engineering Work 01/07/2012

Richard Betson richard.betson at comtec.com
Mon Jun 25 10:30:25 BST 2012

Please be advised of the following planned engineering works on the IP Voice Services platform:

Date: 22:00 to 23:00 on Sunday, 01/07/2012

Purpose

The IPVS Engineering Team will be adding additional paths between internal switches to improve bandwidth and resilience. Internal traffic flows will be moved to this new path.

Impact

Whilst we expect no service disruption as a result of this work, due to their nature there is a very low risk that some customers may experience a brief interruption of between 0-30 seconds as the services automatically re-route to the new connections.

We will be continually monitoring Voice and Network services throughout the period of works to ensure that no unforeseen issues are experienced.

Regards,

Comtec Network Operation Centre

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.