[Comtec Announce] 21CN Service Outage - 17/04/12 11:08 - Update #10

Richard Betson richard.betson at comtec.com
Tue Apr 17 18:14:43 BST 2012

We have now received confirmation from BT Openreach that over 250 fibres have been damaged by a third party. BT Openreach have cable jointers and engineers on site currently replacing the damaged fibre. There is currently no estimated time to fix, however we will remain in contact with BT throughout and update accordingly.

We thank you for your patience during this outage

Regards,

Comtec Network Operation Centre

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.