[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 10th August 2010

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Aug 3 15:20:04 BST 2010

Please be advised of the following maintenance window we have
scheduled at our London Telehouse (LNPOP01) and London Telecity
(LNPOP02) data centres:

Date: Tuesday, 10th August 2010
Start time: 17:30 BST
End time: 19:00 BST

Purpose

Upgrade border routers to software version supporting 32-bit ASNs.

Impact

21CN Ethernet access customers will experience a service outage of up
to 5 minutes during this window while the LNPOP02 data centre router
is rebooted. This will happen after 18:00.

Other services will not be affected due to network redundancy.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#CCG-651638]

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.