[Comtec Announce] Maintenance window 19th January 2010

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Fri Jan 15 15:56:48 GMT 2010

Please be advised of the following maintenance window we have
scheduled at our London Telecity (LNPOP02) data centre:

Date: Tuesday, 19th January 2010
Start time: 10:00 GMT
End time: 14:00 GMT

Purpose

A new router installed this week is exhibiting a Cisco software bug
(CSCsj36133) leading to instability in our redundant (not primary)
network. Although a workaround is in place, engineers will use this
window to upgrade the software on this device.

Impact

Due to our network redundancy, we are expecting no operational impact
from this work.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#WBU-359839]

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.