[Comtec Announce] Utility power outage 28th November 2007

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Nov 28 13:35:55 GMT 2007

EDF restored utility power at 11:41 GMT. This outage affected a wide
area and caused our contract fuel supplier to be backed up on
deliveries. Due to UPS and fuel cell backup, our actual downtime was
only between 11:18 and 11:41 GMT.

Areas affected

Banstead
Tadworth
Kingswood
Chipstead
Coulsdon
Merstham
Reigate
Redhill
Walton On The Hill
Surrounding Areas

Obviously we will be looking into preventing a recurrence of this
outage and we have taken the first step by ordering additional reserve
fuel.

Regards,

David