[Comtec Announce] Debian archive mirror

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Tue Sep 25 08:49:49 BST 2007

We are pleased to announce that we are now hosting a mirror of the
Debian archive.

You can improve the speed and reliability of Debian package management
by using "debian.mirror.comtec.net.uk". The mirror consists of the all
distributions for both i386 and amd64 architectures. Here is the
suggested replacement for your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://debian.mirror.comtec.net.uk/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://debian.mirror.comtec.net.uk/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free

You can also use this mirror when installing by selecting "choose a
specific mirror" from the very top of the country list.

If you have any questions or would like any other architectures
mirrored, please get in touch.

Regards,

David