[Comtec Announce] [Core Network] Maintenance window 20th October 2015

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Mon Oct 5 14:53:21 BST 2015

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled by one
of our circuit providers:

Date: Tuesday, 20th October 2015
Start time: 01:00 BST (UTC+0100)
End time: 06:00 BST (UTC+0100)

Purpose:

One of our circuit providers will be performing software and hardware
upgrades affecting one of our resilient links between Comtec House
(LSREI01) and London.

Services affected:

Network services at Comtec House, Reigate (LSREI01).

Impact:

Low.

The affected circuit will be out of service for approximately 60
minutes during the given maintenance window. We have resilient
circuits out of Comtec House and are therefore expecting no
operational impact due to this work.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#EJK-411-68987].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.