[Comtec Announce] [ADSL/FTTC] Service Alert 9th June 2014 - Update 1

David Croft david at sargasso.net
Mon Jun 9 11:34:44 BST 2014

This is an incident notification regarding ADSL/FTTC services.

Date: Monday, 9th June 2014
Start time: 12:00

Services affected:

ADSL/FTTC customers, excluding Cloud Ethernet FTTC.

Report:

We are aware of an issue on the BT network that has caused all
ADSL/FTTC customers to disconnect. At this time they are unable to
reconnect.

We have determined that this issue is not caused by our network and
have escalated this matter with our supplier.

Update: We are in direct contact with the engineer who is
troubleshooting the issue and hope to have a resolution soon.

The next update will be issued in 15 minutes.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#ROI-515-53554].

Best regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
IT - Network Engineering

Sargasso Networks
http://www.sargasso.net/

For support enquiries please always contact support at sargasso.net
and not any named individual. UK: 0845 034 5020 USA: 212-400-1694