[Comtec Announce] [IP Voice Services] Planned Engineering Work 16th February 2014

Michael Cullen michael.cullen at comtec.com
Wed Feb 5 16:06:24 GMT 2014

Please be advised of the following planned engineering works on our IP Voice platform:

Date: Sunday, 16th February 2014
Start time: 20:00 GMT
End time 23:59 GMT

Purpose:

The Engineering Team will be performing works to restructure some of the platforms internal routing policies between 20:00 on 16/02/2014 and 23:59 on 16/02/2013.

Impact:

Expected impact is LOW.

Due to the nature of the network configuration, and the redundancy in place, we do not expect there to be any effect on service and this is just an informational notice.

Our Engineering Team will be closely monitoring all systems and services, as well as the above, to ensure any disruption is as brief as possible if experienced.

Regards,

Comtec Network Operation Centre

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.