[Comtec Announce] Emergency maintenance window 17th May 2012

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Sat May 12 09:23:28 BST 2012

Please be advised of the following emergency maintenance window
scheduled by one of our transport providers:

Date: Thursday, 17th May 2012
Start time: 00:01 BST (23:01 UTC, 16th May)
End time: 06:00 BST (05:00 UTC)

Purpose

Cable & Wireless needs to perform emergency engineering works. Virgin
Media are carrying out a card reseat or replacement in the Poplar
area, to mitigate the risk of a Major Service Outage.

Impact

This work will cause an outage of up to 4 hours in one of our
redundant transport links to Comtec House. Due to our network
redundancy, we are not expecting any operational impact from this
work. However, we will be monitoring the situation closely and
ensuring redundancy is fully restored following the work.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#DAM-393-98474].

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com
or 0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.