[Comtec Announce] IP Voice: Maintenance window 30th March 2011

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:05:38 BST 2011

Please be advised of the following maintenance window scheduled on the
IP Voice platform.

Date: Wednesday, 30th March 2011
Start time: 22:00 BST
End time: 22:10 BST

Purpose

Increased peering resilience and capacity with our IP Voice partner.

Impact

We are expecting no operational impact from this work.

An additional private peering link will be commissioned at 10pm this
evening. In the event that subsequent testing of the service fails, we
will roll back the change.

Please contact the NOC if you experience any issues after this work.

Best regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.