[Comtec Announce] Maintenance windows 13th and 14th October 2010

David Croft david at comtec.net.uk
Wed Oct 6 18:53:15 BST 2010

Please be advised of the following maintenance windows scheduled by
one of our transit providers:

Date: Wednesday, 13th October 2010
Start time: 02:00 BST
End time: 05:00 BST

Date: Thursday, 14th October 2010
Start time: 02:00 BST
End time: 05:00 BST

Purpose

NTT will be replacing hardware in some of their London area routers.

Impact

Traffic transited by NTT may be routed sub-optimally during these
windows, however, due to our network redundancy, we are expecting no
other operational impact from this work.

Comtec NOC is tracking this issue under ticket [#CWE-496812]

Regards,

David Croft

--
David Croft
Lead Network Engineer

Comtec Enterprises Ltd
Comtec House
46a Albert Road North
Reigate Industrial Estate
Reigate
Surrey RH2 9EL

Tel: 0845 899 1400
Fax: 0845 899 1401
www.comtec.com

For urgent operational issues please always contact noc at comtec.com or
0845 899 1423 and not any named individual.