[Sargasso Announce] Sargasso maintenance this weekend 16-17 July 2011

Sargasso Announcements sargasso-announce at lists.sargasso.net
Wed Jul 13 13:40:10 BST 2011

We will be performing server maintenance this weekend, upgrading all
shared hosting servers to Debian 6.0 (Squeeze). Individual servers
will experience two periods of downtime, the first of up to 15
minutes, and the second of just a few minutes.

The most significant impact to customers of this change will be the
upgrade of PHP from version 5.2.6 to 5.3.3, and of MySQL from 5.0.51a
to 5.1.49. We advise you to check your websites are functioning as
expected when the maintenance is complete.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support.

Regards,

David Croft

--
Sargasso Networks
http://www.sargasso.net/

For support enquiries please always contact support at sargasso.net and
not any named individual. UK: 0845 034 5020 USA: 212-400-1694