[Sargasso Announce] July 2008 Upgrade - Update #1

Sargasso Announcements sargasso-announce at lists.sargasso.net
Sat Jul 26 07:10:35 BST 2008

Hello,

Further to our July newsletter, I am pleased to report that we are now
live in our new state-of-the-art data center at 60 Hudson Street, New
York.

A detailed migration plan is now being executed to ensure that there
is no disruption to your business while we transfer services. Shared
hosting customers are being migrated to the new platform this weekend.
Dedicated and colocated customers have been advised their individual
schedules. VoIP is already running in parallel and incoming calls are
now originating from the new location.

Our new operations centre is also now live and will be your primary
support contact going forward:

E-mail: support @ sargasso.net
UK phone: 0845 034 5020
US phone: 212 400 1694
International phone: +44 845 034 5020

I will write again toward the end of next week to confirm the
completion of this upgrade work.

Best regards,

David Croft

--
Sargasso Networks
http://www.sargasso.net/

For support enquiries please always contact support at sargasso.net and
not any named individual. UK: 0845 034 5020 USA: 212-400-1694