[Sargasso Announce] Maintenance Window 17 September

David Croft david at sargasso.net
Sat Sep 15 15:56:37 BST 2007

One of our transit providers have advised us that they will be performing
maintenance on their routers during the following window:

Start Date: Monday, September 17, 2007; 10:00PM (EDT)
End Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2007; 2:00AM (EDT)

Start Date: Monday, September 18, 2007; 3:00AM (BST)
End Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2007; 7:00AM (BST)

We do not anticipate any outage as a result of this maintenance, however,
in the event of problems, there may be loss of service for up to fifteen
minutes during this window.

Regards,

David

--